Tournament Detail View

Tournament Name:  Speak Life Coed Church 7/3 Coed
Created:  3/13/2019  By:  gjackson
Back to List Information Results Bracket Sign Up
Dates:  4/6/2019 to 4/6/2019
Last Date to Enter:  4/1/2019
Division:  COED
Program:  Adult Slow
Class(es):  Rec
Age Group:  Adult
Age(s):  
Tournament Type:  Paper Roster Tournament (Fun)
Game Format:  3 Game Format
Open Signup:  Yes
Must Qualify:  No
Fee:  $210.00
Field Count:  10
Max. Teams:  30
Berth:  No
Berth Count:  0
PrePay Req'd:  No
Park Details/Location:  
Park Name:  Centennial Park
Address:  837 Industrial Blvd, Crossville, TN
Phone:  931-456-6632
Directions:  
Lighted Fields:  10
Comments:  
Rules:  4 Adult Softball Fields 1 Baseball Field (Dirt Infield) 5 Youth Fields.
Tournament Comments:  
TEAM and INDIVIDUAL AWARDS advertised are the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of the individual TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR.
75% of Roster has to attend the registered church (approved via phone call to pastor prior) The remaining 25% can be from another church or doesn't have to be approved.
Balls Supplied, Wooden Bats Supplied, Men must hit wooden, Women may hit any NSA approved bat.

Awards: 1st - 3rd place Plaque, Shirts to 1st place winner
1 Ump and 1 scorekeeper provided
NO GATE FEES

Contact Mark "Twig" Ogletree for any details or other questions:
Phone- 931-319-0669

Registered Teams:  
Teams Planning To Play:  
         
#watchnsa