Dates: 6/8/2018 to 6/10/2018
Last Date to Enter: 5/10/2018
Program: Fast Pitch
Class(es): Class A Class B Class C
Age Group: Youth
Age(s): 10u 12u 14u 16u
Tournament Type: World Qualifier
Game Format: 4 Game Format
Open Signup: Yes
Must Qualify: No
Field Count: 11
Max. Teams: UNL
Berth Count: 2
PrePay Req'd: Yes
Park Name: River Valley Baseball For Youth Complex
Address: 2250 Harding Highway East, Marion - 43302, OH
Lighted Fields: 0
Rules: Parking charge of $6 per day or $10 for the weekend. For 3 day events, there is a 3 day pass available for $15 for the weekend. Up to 2 coaches permitted free.
RVBFY does also allow campers for $25 per day. Coaches passes will not cover the cost.
Plenty of warm up space. Onsite concessions, coolers permitted. NO GRILLES! This is a fire hazard.
1. No “soft toss” or peppering against fences. This causes the fencing to bow out creating a hazard. Do not allow children to climb up fencing, batting cages, trees, and/or dugouts.
2. No alcoholic beverages allowed in complex. Players or spectators under the influence of alcohol will be removed from complex and tournament.
3. Person using vulgarity at the complex whether player or spectator will be removed from the premises for the remainder of the day.
4. Any player, coaches or spectators involved in fighting will be removed from the game and premises for the rest of the tournament.
5. Any individual, player, or spectator involved in a threatening way (Determined by RVBFY Board Member and/or umpire) to a RVBFY Board member, volunteer, or umpire will be removed from the tournament and the complex indefinitely.
6. No unsportsmanlike like conduct will be allowed.
7. NO GRILLS are allowed in the park. It is the renter responsibility to pass this on to the coaches/teams participating in the tournament.
8. No smoking near the fields or players (Children). Smoking can be done in the parking areas away from others.
Ohio Monsters 14U Purple[OH]
Ohio Monsters 12U Green[OH]
Ohio Monsters 10U[OH]
hittsville lady colts[OH]
Teams Planning To Play: